Thursday, March 31, 2011

Olive the Owl

Olive by simplykellyb
 One of my followers suggested a blog and I am so glad I looked at it! I found an amazingly creative site brimming full of great ideas and projects. I, too, suggest you take a stroll over and look for yourself. Her template for Olive the Owl can be purchased for $4 (pattern is emailed). This first photo is from her website. Olive swept me off my feet with cuteness and jealousy (got to make one now!). I bought the template and went to work. *Warning: Olive is large at about 2 feet long and addicting. I already have plans to make 9 more!
Below are 2 other owls: Olivia and Oliver.
I made Olivia with a vintage feel and my creative partner in crime, Mallory, created Oliver to hang in a boys room. Each owl is unique and fun. I love them all! Can't wait to finish the other 9. I am preparing for a boutique April 22nd (more details to come). If you don't want to create one for yourself, you are welcome to stop by my booth and purchase one.

Visit this link for ideas and to purchase the owl template:
www.simplykellyb.blogspot.com


Olivia by Tabatha

Oliver by Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment