Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CTMH says "Cricut"


I will admit I love the Cricut! Do I own one? No. I have an addictive personality and a very small budget...honestly,  a zero budget for hobbies right now. So, I have never bought one. No sense in owning the machine if I can't purchase all the coordinating goodies, right? Thank goodness for friends and my kids' school who own one and graciously loan their machines to me. Well, times have changed for me! CTMH has teamed with the makers of Cricut and created an exclusive cartridge for CTMH. It has over 700 images, comes packaged in a bundle with 3 exclusive CTMH stamps AND (as if that wasn't enough) coordinates with numerous stamp sets in the Fall 2011 catalog! I have my catalog now. You can get yours August 1st!! I have decided now is the time for Cricut ownership. With over 700 images and all the other possibilities, this one cartridge will be enough for creative heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment